Struggling to work on detailed appliques?
You may not have the right tool to begin with. Look no further – your newest stitching companion is here! Give your projects the creative touch it needs with the 3D Fringe Looper Presser Foot
One of most versatile foot presses ever made
It allows you to create one-of-a-kind decorative surface embellishments that look and feel like chenille-type textures and any sort of embellishments you can think of! Time to ditch your regular foot presses and bring out the artist in you!
No more manual stitching from now on!
Upgrade your sewing experience with the 3D Fringe Looper Presser Foot and make sewing more fun & easier for you!
- 3D Sewing – Creates loops, fringes, heirloom fagoting, chenille effect, faux-hemstitching, and more designs by just using a single conventional zig-zag stitch.
- Sewing Embellishments – Allows you to create appliqué, embroidery, and other decorative stitches on your projects to incorporate decorative, textured looks.
- Durable – Created with durable and rust-proof hard metal steel which can withstand years of abuse. Allows you to add decorative loops and fringes on fabrics for years!
- Universally Fit – Can fit most Baby Lock, Brother, Singer, and other sewing machines which use snap-on presser feet, so you can freely create your decorative stitches with no fuss.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: Approx. 2.5 x 2 cm
HOW TO USE:
Making Loops or Fringes:
- Select a zigzag stitch and set the stitch width to more than 5 mm.
- Decrease the upper thread tension and test various settings to see which one works on the fabric you are using.
- Line up the center of the presser foot on a drawn pattern line and sew (cut the center of loops to make fringes).
Creating Tailor Tacks:
- Sew a few stitches to mark.
- Mark a guideline to follow on your fabric.
- Line up the center of the foot with the guideline and sew.
1 * 3D Fringe Looper Presser Foot